Lodging & Meeting Space at Camp Lackawanna
It’s a great place to RELAX and reconnect naturally!
It’s a retreat center and youth camp nestled on 1,000-acre oxbow of the Susquehanna River. Call Camp Lackawanna for details 570-348-0643
Rental facilities include:
- Main Lodge: Meeting space for 150 people equipped with a commercial-type kitchen and large screen porch.
- Lodge: Sleeps 30 people and has a house-sized kitchen, meeting room, and large screen porch.
- Pavilion: Large picnic pavilion with BBQ pit and seating for approx. 150.
- Open-air Cabins: Sleep 8 people, screened windows, electricity, some have covered porches.
- Group Camping Site: Tent camping sites with water and one fire ring.
- Amenities include: a nature center, swimming pool, sand volleyball court, several large fields, 11 miles of trails, scenic views, access to river for fishing and non power boating, canoe rentals, labyrinth, modern bath house, campfire ring, and amphitheater.
For more information about Camp Lackawanna, visit www.lackawannapresby.org/camphome.html or call the Presbyterian office at 570-348-0643.
Camp Lackawanna is owned and operated by the Presbytery of Lackawanna, a group of Presbyterian Churches in NEPA.